Sunday, 2 February 2014

What's new with Michael Piccard?


I also got an update from Michael Piccard of No Longer the Hero today! These guys are busy. This is what Michael had to say:

Since we had our interview, I’ve been at work on a lot of different projects. Demetrius and I are hosting our radio show, Vigilantes Radio, on blogtalkradio.com weekly. Writing interview questions and discussing possible show topics passes the time nicely. I’m working on a lot of different solo music, different genres, and working as hard as I can to become a better singer. No Longer the Hero is progressing nicely; we have a few more demos in place and ones that need a verse or two to be completed. Demetrius has a single being released soon that we’re excited about. Long live the Higher Universe!

Thanks, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment